Cyber Security Architect – Birmingham or London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Cyber Security Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield.
You will be responsible for supporting the growth objectives of the Cyber Security business line through supporting and leading the cyber security solutions design and technical delivery.
You will have proven experience of gathering client requirements for cyber security solutions and translating these into technology-based solutions using a number of suitable portfolio offerings. You will lead complex deployments of cyber security portfolio solutions for existing and new clients acting as mentor and provide support to colleagues across the Architecture and Engineering teams.
You will be providing advice to clients on technical and operational security measures designed to help defend against cyber threats.
Security Architecture Experience
- Provide high level understanding in the design, deployment and exploitation of specified cyber security technologies and how these address Customer requirements
- Detailed understanding of information security and how it applies to customer environments
- Broad appreciation and awareness of other cyber security technologies and how these are being deployed and integrate with one’s own area of subject matter expertise
- Be accountable for and lead teams working within the area of Security Portfolio deployment and exploitation
- Identify opportunities or new business where appropriate and ensure that these are registered correctly using the BDS Cyber Work Reception process
- Identify opportunities for driving automation and other process efficiencies with respect to Security Portfolio and Stakeholder engagements
- Ensure technical designs are aligned to technology standards and any exceptions are approved
- Cyber security technical architect with proven experience working in commercial, public and/or industrial sectors
- A depth of information technology and information security experience especially focused on IDAM / PAM
- Demonstrable understanding of information security requirements and capabilities across different industries
- Experience in design and deployment of several of the following technologies:
- Endpoint, network and infrastructure threat protection
- SIEM – Security information and event management
- APT – Advanced Persistent Threat detection
- DLP – Data loss prevention
- VA – Vulnerability Analysis and mitigation
- PKI – Public key infrastructure
- Security auditing and technical controls
- Industry recognised technology certification (e.g. MCSE, CCDP, CCIE, RHCA, CISSP, CISM, CISMP, SSCP, CISA, ISACA, CEH, CompTIA Security+, etc.)
- Would be beneficial as would knowledge of industry standards, including PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 27001, GPG 13, etc.