Cyber Security Engineer – Leading Software Organisation
Birmingham / Cheshire
Up to £60,000 PA + Bonus + 10% Pension
This role is working with a market leading Global IT Services company that helps organisations create their business of the future. Our client were are the number one global cyber security leader in Europe.Our client have a broad portfolio of services and Cyber Security is able to meet the growing demand for ensuring trust and compliance for an organisations information assets.
The Cyber Security division is a global business line and is present in many countries across the world and work with organisations across all sectors of industry such as: BBC, Siemens, Ministry of Justice, Royal mail and the Metropolitan Police and work closely with many technology partners such as Cisco, McAfee, RSA and Cyberark.
Benefits include: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays | Private medical insurance | 10% Pension | Life Insurance | Income Protection | Personal Accident Insurance | Season Ticket Loan
You will be responsible for..
- Delivering information security portfolio deployments for existing clients
- Engagement with onboarding new customers to BDS portfolio services
- Provisioning of operational documentation to BAU teams
- Delivery of Engineering elements of BDS Operational Transition to Support Framework and Early Life Warranty/Support
- Assist with ongoing development of portfolio.
- Engage in the deployment and exploitation of the specified Security services.
- Be a pro-active member of teams working within the area of Security Portfolio deployment and exploitation
- Ensure documentation and procedures are kept up to date and adhered to
- Assist with transition into operational service
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and developments
- Develop cross Service-Line relationships at a peer-group level to facilitate interworking and efficiencies
- Identify opportunities for driving automation and other process efficiencies with respect to Security Portfolio and Stakeholder engagements
- Ensure timely transition of services to Operational state so as to maximize commercial recovery for BDS
- Provide technical input to bids when required
- Ensure appropriate level of training is provided to all security operations staff on new and existing products and services
- Assist with mentoring and training of junior staff where required
This is an opportunity to work for a market leader and develop your existing Cyber Security experience working for a global leader in digital services.