Our client is the ultimate technology partner for a portfolio of privately owned, global businesses within shipping, real estate, energy, banking and investments with teams based across New York and London.
They are now looking for a Cyber Security Officer to report directly into the CIO in a hands-on and operational role. You will draw on your technical and domain expertise to be the trusted SME in cyber security and operations.
- Work with the Head of Risk to implement proactive and skilled end-to-end management and coordination of cyber security incidents
- Work with the Head of Risk and collaborating with the IT pillars, to deliver roadmaps for effective risk management
- Understand the current threat landscape and attacks which may be relevant and take appropriate action to mitigate threats and remediate vulnerabilities
- Manage the deployment and ongoing review of their technical security solutions in line with the strategy, such as SIEM, EDR, network and email security
- Monitor compliance with specific regulations relevant to the business, using the services of and in conjunction with our security partners
- Ensure that cyber security and IT risks are properly identified, recorded and managed for the portfolio of businesses
- Ensure that security and risk controls (technical and non-technical) are embedded in the right places and able to be monitored and measured
Your Professional Experience and Skills:
- Ability to tangibly explain recent incidents and have solid experience with risk management
- Understanding and strong technical proficiency in various tools:
- EDR e.g., Ensilo or Sentinelone
- Network monitoring solutions – e.g., Darktrace
- SIEM - e.g., Qradar
- Email security e.g., Mimecast, MS ATP
- Microsoft security configuration
- Strong working knowledge and experience in the management of complex cyber incidents
- Demonstrated expertise in delivering proactive Incident Response work to strengthen our client’s response maturity
- Proven track record in applying information security and IT operational risk to real-world business problems
Please apply now for further details!