Cyber Security Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Can be located anywhere in UK
Our client are one of the most recognised and successful Security and Big Data Consultancies in the EMEA market and due to ongoing success they are looking for a proven Cyber Security Pre-Sales Solutions Architect. They provide a range of Managed Security Services to clients from their purpose-built Security Operations Centres (SOC) across the UK. You will join a rapidly growing cyber security team, located across the UK, which is continually dealing with emerging threats and vulnerabilities and developing controls and processes to protect our customers' assets.
- Early on engagement with sales process to identify and qualify and pre-shape sales opportunities and bids for Cyber Security.
- Working closely with the sales team members to present at client meetings and handle all technical aspects of any cyber security propositions
- Ensure technical designs are aligned to technology standards and any exceptions are approved.
- Ensure all technical artefacts including designs are peer reviewed through the appropriate technical design authority
- Able to identify opportunities to promote their cyber security capabilities during client dialogue sessions
- Strong knowledge on cyber security technical controls
CISSP / CISM / CISA qualification preferred
- Demonstrate understanding and context across the broader IT infrastructure stack
- Broad range of experience in cyber security technology and vendors
Good understanding of cloud architectures and cloud enabled cyber controls
- Client focused thinking with a strong combination of technical and business relevance, ability to build big-picture vision and to perform deep dive on specific technical topics or seek adequate support.
- Able to communicate effectively with technical, non-technical and business audiences)
This is fantastic opportunity work with some of the most talented individuals in the Security space while not being locked into only being able to showcase 1 vendors solutions.