83zero is excited to be working with one of the world’s leading software security software vendors, who specialize in privileged access security cloud solutions.
Our client is regarded as the pioneer and market leader of the privilege access sector and is going through their next phase of exciting growth plans and are looking for a Security Services Engineer to join their team in France!
We are looking for individuals from a technical background, who have experience working in a technology software vendor, partner, or re-seller, who have experience in the implementation and roll-out of technical solutions.
A security background would be ideal, but we are also open to speaking with professionals who want to break into the IT security sector!
- You will be fully trained and certified in our client's market-leading software security products from day one of your journey with them.
- You will then begin to provide expert technical services to our client's enterprise customers in the DACH region
- You will lead and manage successful implementations of our client's solutions and ensure customers are set up to succeed
- Working with customers to understand their requirements and processes, to help them get the best out of our client's solutions
- Experience working in a Professional Services, Systems Engineer or similar role, where you have experience of technical implementations of enterprise software solutions
- Exceptional knowledge of the Windows Operating systems and environments
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, with experience to Group Policy management
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with any virtualization (VMware/Hyper-V) or Cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP) services would be advantageous, but not essential
- Any experience with scripting technologies would also be an advantage, but not essential
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking ‘Wow, this sounds like me!’ then we want to hear from you!
So why are you still reading?!