Data Analyst / Data Scientist - Banking - Permanent
Salary guideline: £50,000 - £70,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension, Health, Life
Base Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is a leading global Bank. They have a highly experienced Business and Retail banking Financial Crime team that has the enormous and challenging task of protecting their customers from the ever increasing threat of Financial crime.
The analyst will get the opportunity to use advanced analytics across a wide-range of challenges and will be expected to lead projects and manage others as required. The successful applicant will use their financial crime experience to ensure that adequate controls are in place to protect the bank. The analyst will represent Analytics at internal and external meetings and will be an advocate of using analytics and data to solve problems.
- Leading analytical projects within Financial Crime areas of Fraud and/or Anti Money Laundering
- Manage other analysts (as required) to deliver work of a high-standard and mentor junior members of the team in analytics and financial crime.
- Be able to solve complex business problems using a combination of analytical tools such as SAS, Spark and R.
- Use their knowledge of financial crime to ensure that best practice is adopted.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Statistical Modelling
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Degree (Numeracy related) (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Physics or Engineering)
- Knowledge of Retail Banking and Fraud
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money - 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Data Science ML, AI, Big Data | Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.