Data Analyst – Permanent - Bracknell
Our client is a worldwide professional body based in Bracknell who are looking to increase the capabilities of their Data team.
As a Data and CRM specialist you will be responsible for timely and accurate management information, reporting and analysis to support the business planning whilst working with internal departments to provide business application support and CRM subject matter expertise.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must as is the ability to work across various teams and stakeholders.
- Analysing and interpreting user requirements
- Experience of full development life cycle projects (Dev and UAT)
- Building CRM forms and dashboards
- ETL skills (Extract, transform and load)
- Developing and maintaining SQL server queries and stored procedures
- Building and maintaining SSRS reports
- Knowledge of SQL server analysis service and SQL server integration services is desirable
- Previous experience in developing and maintaining Data Warehouse
- Using and building Power BI dashboards
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108