Our client a large media company are looking for a Data and Insight professional to join their dynamic and exciting team on a permanent basis.
They are looking for an insightful analytics individual to work within the current team to identify opportunities where data can have the biggest impact, championing the adoption of best practice and smarter measurement.
Insight & Application
- Responsible for the adoption of effective data solutions within the team
- Manage the application of data and insight as part of a project team
- Define systems, recommend tools and manage the team’s overall data strategy
- Partner with data specialists
- Responsible for the business problems where data can make a measurable difference
- Encourage others to be better informed using data
- Develop a long-term plan to effect positive change
- Liaise with central data teams and ensure their support is relevant & actionable
- Define success metrics and help prove the efficiency of the work
- Responsible for simple and clear reporting templates
- Research into performance data and explain how they can replicate success
- Visualise and present analysis to the team
- Experience in uncovering patterns, trends and stories within data
- Good presentation skills to sell in creative ideas to the team
- Strong knowledge of data story telling and presenting
- Flexibile, enthusiastic and willing to work extra hours if necessary
- Any experience within working in a media company - a bonus
- Understanding of the techniques and technologies of data science – a bonus
If you are interested in this exciting new role, please send me your up to date CV.