Data Analyst - MDM (Master Data Management) - Insight & Data Services - Permanent
Salary guideline: £60,000 - £80,000 pa (DOE) + Benefits, pension up to 6% contributory, Health Insurance, Life Assurance etc.
Base Location: London / UK wide
Our client is a global leader in Systems Integration and IT Consultancy. They have built out a super advanced and respected industry wide Insights & Data Practice.
As a Data Analyst you will be working within the Data Management, Data Warehousing, Smart Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client projects across a variety of industry sectors including, Energy & Utilities, Financial Services, Retail, Supply Chain Analytics, and Public Sector.
This role will see you take on the responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment and will give the right candidate the opportunity to grow into senior positions quickly.
- Consulting and performance analysis
- Design of large, complex applications, and business processes re-engineering process required to support Data programmes
- Strong data analysis skills in requirement gathering from all levels of the business and external partners.
- Strong Stakeholder management and engagement experience.
- Focus on identifying the underlying data issues using the right ETL and Data Quality tools
- Contribute to the analysis, design, development and delivery of data migration, data integration and data warehousing projects by performing complex data mapping and data conversion activities using ETL tools
- Communicate with development teams to provide relevant solutions
- Analyse current data structure and contribute to the design and development of the to-be architecture
- Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
Key Skills & Experience:
- Hands-on experience in Data Management, Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Data Quality Management and Information Governance
- Experience working with leading data applications such as IBM, SAP, Oracle and others
- Demonstrable experience with data related projects
- Experience in ETL design, data mapping, data quality assessment and information governance
- Able to work with SQL, RDBMS, Oracle , MS SQL Server databases and ETL tools
- Ability to develop data quality solutions by performing Data Profiling and cleansing activities
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects as a Data/Business analyst
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108
83zero is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in:
|Data Science ML, AI and Big Data| Agile Software Development | Project Management within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professiona