Data & Insight Analyst
Salary: £45k + 10%
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Data & Insight Analyst to join a global organisation that offer customer engagement programmes to their Enterprise-level client base.
They work with companies world-wide, across multiple industries including Telco, Banking, Insurance and Retail (amongst others).
In this role, you will deliver a wide range of analytical solutions that are focused around the customer.
- Provide analysis to help improve the understanding of customer behaviour and attributes
- Design, build and manage interactive dashboards and reports
- Produce analysis to explain trends or to answer business questions
- Providing fact-based insights to help manage and improve business solutions
- Access necessary data and prepare this data for use using data cleansing and transformation techniques as appropriate
- Use statistics, data mining and other data analysis techniques to develop models and machine learning algorithms that will deployed across out engagement platforms
- Continually evaluate results to deliver insights or undertake further analysis to identify impacts and drivers
- Present data insights and analysis to senior stakeholders incorporating recommendations for next best actions
- Previous experience within a customer-focussed Analyst position
- Identify data needed to support the delivery of relevant analytical projects in target areas
- Advanced data preparation and manipulation skills
- Good understanding of databases and database technologies
- Expert user of BI technologies – (Tableau preferred but others considered)
- Strong quantitative skills
- Telco experience preferable (but not essential)
To discuss in more detail, please apply now!