Location: Hybrid Working, UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple SAP Technical Architects all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
As a data architect, you will have responsibility for the ownership of the solution design through the delivery phases, be responsible for working through the technical challenges and decisions in partnership with the project and engagement management communities to safely deliver the solution into Live operation.
We expect our data architects to have experience of a wide range of technologies including public and private cloud business solutions, best practices and modern ways of working. This experience is essential to influence and advise of the most appropriate solution options and to be highly credible with both our clients and senior internal stakeholders.
Essential skills & Responsibilities
- Experience with multiple data storage types and technologies in data warehouse and data lake solutions. Examples include relational DBMS (e.g. Oracle), Hadoop, NoSQL(e.g. Hbase), Columnar DBs (e.g. Amazon Redshift), Graph DBs (e.g. Neo4J), cloud object storage (e.g. Amazon S3), cloud DB as a service (e.g. Amazon RDS)
- Understanding of architecture and design concepts for ETL/ELT solutions utilising a range of tooling (examples include Talend, Pentaho DI, Informatica, SAS DI, Java)
- Understanding of architecture and design concepts for data exploitation solutions and technologies includes Analytics (e.g. SAS, R), Reporting (e.g. Pentaho Business Analytics, Power BI) & APIs (e.g. Java, Denodo)
- Experience in modern ways of working (examples include Agile, CI/CD, DevOps, Test Automation)
- Experience working with On Premise, Cloud, and Hybrid solutions including Cloud Migration programmes.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jack Wright on 07503998388.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.