My client is a Leading Global Software Company who, due to demand of their product and services in the EMEA region, are continuing to grow their UK success. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global software vendor, supporting the internal sales teams.
Due to their continued successes and achievements they have seen a mass amount of growth worldwide with strong partnerships and a very impressive customer base from the likes of NASA, Harvard University and the United Nations just to name a few!
This position will see you join our clients Global Pre-Sales Customer Support Team.
Working with your fellow Pre-Sales Specialists in the UK, Australia and the US you will be the ambassadors for the company and the initial point of call for customers and partners!
You will be fully trained in their software product and services and provide pre-sales information and propose solutions to customers via phone, chat and email.
You will work for a variety of customers with different needs, so this is an exciting position that will see you face different challenges and work with a variety of customers on a daily basis!
What We Are Looking For!
- You love helping customers! You have a passion for understanding customer needs and are able to suggest potential product and service offerings to benefit them
- Experience working in a customer service or pre-sales support position
- Experience working with a software product is advantageous but not essential
- A Can Do attitude. You are someone who wants to go above and beyond for customers and can project confidence to new and current customers
- Strong collaboration skills. You have experience working with multiple departments in an organisation to make sure you get your customer the correct information they need.
- Can demonstrate strong customer care skills
- Take on board feedback from customers or partners about how they are finding the product and share this with appropriate personnel
- Strong multi-tasking skills and can think on your feet whilst dealing with multiple tasks at once
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a Global Software Company and be part of a Global Pre-Sales Customer Support Team!
If you want to find out more, please apply now!