The world’s leader in the Enterprise Backup & Recovery market are looking for an additional Database Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team based in Reading!
They are an organically grown company, who are proud to boast their build vs buy philosophy which has seen them reach over 2,500 employees across the world and counting.
Our client is at the forefront of the industry and are changing the way the world protects its data and information.
We are looking for passionate techis who get a kick out of solving complex issues and helping their customers get the best out of their revolutionary product.
You will join our clients growing Database team and provide support to EMEA based customers from their offices in Reading. You will deal with a variety of different technical challenges from Database. Backup, Unix/Linux and Networking technology.
There is no technical ceiling on this position as you will own cases from escalation all the way to working with development teams to find solutions.
- Has a passion for technical troubleshooting and is a born tech problem solver!
- Strong knowledge of the Unix or Linux command line
- Strong troubleshooting experience of one of the following Database technology; Oracle, DB2 or SAPHANA
- Strong experience troubleshooting a Backup Software, such as Veeam, NetBackup, BackupExec, Commvault or any other similair Backup software products.
- Knowledge of SAN or NAS systems
- A good understanding of Networking fundamentals and principals
- Can demonstrate strong prioritisation skills and has the ability to handle multiple cases at once
- Enjoys helping people. Not just customers, but also peers and loves to knowledge share the benefit everyone’s skills set.
Get Ready to Apply!
Come and join the team that are changing the Backup industry and be part of an exciting, fast paced company which can offer multiple avenues of career progression!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!