Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 pa + Bonus, Holiday, Pension and Healthcare
Location: UK Wide
Overview of role:
You will be the custodian of the technical integrity of a client’s project or programme. You will typically be on the client’s premises working closely hand in hand with their employees, our engagement manager and the technical team. You will be the “go to” person for any technical issues, and will draw on the huge body of knowledge within the business to address them.
- Responsible for assisting in the establishment of an IT Architecture practice, and the adoption of an architecture and standards methodology.
- Reviews business context for solutions
- Defines the vision and requirements for the solution, recommending potential options,
- Selecting the most optimal option, and the development of a roadmap for the selected solution.
- Communicates the architecture to the stakeholders and collaborates and coordinates with existing domain architects in the formalization and adoption of IT standards and procedures.
- Champions a structured approach to business application solutions.
- Directly assists in the development of a solutions architecture program including departmental roadmaps and project portfolios for IT systems architecture.
- Assures solutions not only are a fit for the specific purpose but also closely align with the standards guidelines of technology solutions.
- You will design the technology aspects of the solution in line with business objectives and architecture principles
- You’ll ensure that software engineering best practice is followed
- Actively manage technical risks
- Work closely with the Engagement Manager to present a unified front to the client
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Connor McCabe – 07747 773421
83zero LTD is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT, Data Engineering and Architecture | Data Science (ML, AI, DL) | Data Visualisation | RPA within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.