Dell Boomi Integration Developer – Permanent - London
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000 per annum - Bonus - Benefits - Healthcare options
My client is an industry leading System Integrator and they are currently looking for multiple Junior, Mid-Level and Senior Dell Boomi Integration Developers, Integration Architect and consultants to deliver some of the largest, complex and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK. There are multiple permanent positions, and this represents a great opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career in a rapidly growing and highly successful Integration team.
They specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Their capabilities cover a vast selection of Integration, Open Source, Microsoft and proprietary technologies.
Essential Experience and Technical Skills:
- Experience in Java based integration technologies e.g. Dell Boomi (or others e.g. WebSphere), SOA, SOAP, XML/XSLT.
- Hands-on Experience of implementing Integration projects using Dell Boomi AtomSphere Platform that includes Atom workers, Atoms queue, Boomi flow, connector library.
- Experience in REST and XML technologies.
- Good understanding of Integration Patterns and Dell Boomi best practices and standards.
- Strong communication skills and experience with Distributed Delivery experience (Off-Shore / On-Shore project delivery).
- Passion and a genuine interest for Integration Cloud technologies and products.
- Work as the Dell Boomi engineer on the adoption of Hybrid Integration or an iPaaS solutions with a focus on Dell Boomi AtomSphere platform that includes Atom workers, Atoms queue, Boomi flow, connector library.
- Responsible for the Dell Boomi development and unit testing for the projects.
- Responsible for designs and technical specifications for API development.
- Responsible for code reviews and ensuring implementation as per best practices and standards.
- Become a key contributor and advocate of Microservice, process automations, frameworks in projects.
- Participate in a Technical Design meetings to assess and quantify the risks associated with technical decisions and communicate these to relevant parties.
- You will be responsible for communicating an implementation approach and technical designs to an offshore development team.
- Dell Boomi Developer Certification
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.