Location: Hybrid Working, UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple Deployable Business Analysts all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you work as part of an Agile Scrum Team, having responsibility for understanding functional requirements, working closely with our business partners, translating problems or requirements into user stories and defining acceptance criteria. This role offers the chance to work with motivated and collaborative teams on many different digital projects including the UK Government services that affect individuals and organisations across the UK. You will be a key member in an Agile Scrum Team and be responsible for your team’s backlog maturity from discovery through to delivery.
Essential skills & Responsibilities
- 3+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong experience in Agile methodologies – must have used it in multiple projects.
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle
- Excellent facilitation and influencing skills
- Can facilitate discussions that build trust and understanding between stakeholders
- Contribution to Scrum ceremonies such as sprint planning, retrospectives and daily stand-ups
- Experience of prioritising delivery for a scrum team across multiple projects
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jack Wright on 07503998388.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.