This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most prestigious organisations in London.
You will be responsible for supporting the desktop and mobile infrastructure deployed to staff.
The role will provide technical expertise to internal colleagues and external members, operating within a Windows environment and acting as the first point of contact.
- Act as first point of contact for the Service Desk, addressing user tickets regarding hardware, software and networking
- Troubleshooting, support and maintenance of the Microsoft Windows desktop platforms
- Triage end user technology issues, escalating as required
- Troubleshooting, support and maintenance of the mobile device estate
- Identify opportunities to enhance and improve the Technology services via project-based work packages or BAU change requests
- Proactively monitor and maintain the infrastructure environment using industry standard tools and methodologies
- Conduct investigations of operational problems, make proposals for improvements and implement when appropriate
- Ensure IT security policies and related best practice is strictly adhered to in the performance of all duties
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of documentation and procedures for support functions and standards. These must be current and available to the technology team to ensure continuity of service when necessary
- Perform any other relevant duties as required by the Head of IT
- To perform any other relevant duties as required by the Head of IT
- Proven experience of providing 1st/2nd Line support to a Microsoft Windows-based estate, with a customer focused approach
- Windows 7 to 10
- Office 365 suite including SharePoint, Yammer and Teams
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- iOS mobile devices
- Window Server 2003 to 2016
- Automated build technologies
- Mitel phone system
This is a fantastic opportunity of working with some of the best people on the market using cutting edge technologies.
For further information, please apply now!!