DevOps and Data Engineer - Financial Services – London – Permanent
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 (D.O.E) pa + Bonus up to 10% + Benefits include Pension | Private medical |Income protection | Life Insurance | 28 days holiday
This is an exciting chance to join a boutique Financial Services Consultancy who are very well established within the global banking markets. They have a very strong track record and reputation in partnering with the tier 1 global banks to support them around Payments (supporting, managing and implementing change to payment landscape), Financial Crime (Complex Money Laundering regulations), and Strategic Change (Project and Programme delivery to assist banks in meeting the challenges of the constantly changing regulatory landscape).
They are rapidly expanding their technical business area and require bright and enthusiastic Data Science Engineers to join their London-based team. To be a major part in the build of a new real-time streaming big-data platform to support payments and financial crime capabilities for their major international banking clients. Produce the Machine Learning algorithms to enable the transformation of our client’s operations through data-led transformation of critical, time-intensive manual processes, providing real-time management information and alerting capabilities.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Java (8 ideally).
- Flink or Spark (or other streaming frameworks).
- Elastic stack including, Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats.
- Exposure to DevOps & Cloud technologies, such as Puppet, Ansible, Docker & Kubernetes, Hashicorp stack (Terraform, Vault, Consul), AWS or other cloud platforms, Linux (particularly RHEL7), Jenkins and Gradle.
- React / Redux.
- Data modelling and data architecture.
- Implementing classification, clustering, regression and machine learning algorithms.
- Working with graph analytics.
- TDD and BDD methodologies.
Successful applicants will be given immediate responsibility to help shape the product. You will play a key role in the development and implementation of the data platform. Key to this will be in supporting Machine learning, infrastructure as code and automated testing capabilities
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in DATA SCIENCE within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.