Our client who are a global leading technology consultancy are seeking the skills and experience of a DevOps Engineer to join their Microsoft practice.
With your great background and impressive skills set, you will be joining a team that delivers some of the largest IT programmes globally, all within the Microsoft platform. You’ll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack.
As the DevOps Engineer within this consulting practice you will be required to:
- Design and deliver the DevOps processes
- Implement and adopt DevOps within the company and specific projects
- Full end to end DevOps management
- DevOps Consultancy
This is one of the most exciting DevOps opportunities in the market today and we are looking for the highest quality individuals.
Key skills we are looking for include:
- DevOps exposure with a solid understanding of the Microsoft stack
- Architecture design with using Azure DevOps
- Team Foundation Version Control or GIT
- Azure Services
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Awareness and build automation tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab, Quick Build etc...)
- Strong Consulting skills
- Agile / Scrum
In return for your skills and experience you will receive extensive professional development and an accelerated career progression. You will join an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and also recognises individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
if this role is of interest to you and you want to find out more, then please contact David Eales.