Digital Architect – Permanent
Salary: £75,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: UK office based– Must be flexible to travel to client sites
This is an exciting chance to join a well-established, global technology services and digital transformation consultancy. My client is looking for Digital Architects to lead the design, development and delivery of some of the largest and most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
As a Digital Architect, you will use your experience of designing and delivering customer centric Digital platforms and solutions to lead some of the best technical teams in the business to produce successful digital project delivery.
- Understand a clients needs and goals and advise them of the best Digital technology solutions
- Take ownership of the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects ensuring scalable solutions
- Lead cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, taking responsibility for delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications
- Coach and mentor team members to share knowledge and experience and help to grow the team
- Working with client stakeholders and internal teams to develop new opportunities
- Manage third-party relationships with digital solution vendors
- Solid experience as a Digital Architect with the ability to understand a clients needs
- Strong consultancy and client facing skills
- Understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, E-commerce, Marketing, Automation and applications of emerging technologies in the market (an appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential)
- Proven software development experience, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment
- Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore, Acquia
- In-depth web platform experience and a proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C environments
- Experience in leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications
- Good all-round understanding of web development, including awareness of best practices and standards in accessibility, security and user experience
- Experience of leading agile teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
- Experience of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management.
For a further discussion, please contact Lisa Foreman – firstname.lastname@example.org