Location: Flexible / Remote working – any UK base
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 Per Annum + 6% Pension, Life, Health, DiS
The Job on Offer
Our client is an industry-leading System Integrator, and they are currently looking for a Digital Interaction Designer to join their Digital practice. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
Your responsibilities would include…
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to highly deliver user-focused and successful digital services.
- Produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with front-end developers to implement those concepts.
- Work with user researchers to ensure all output, internal and external, is well-designed and user-focused.
- Design and create communication material ensuring all elements are well-designed, consistent and user-focused.
- Partner with colleagues to facilitate a consistent user experience, including by designing reusable elements of a digital service.
- Build relationships and work effectively within an agile delivery model with colleagues and external providers, for example, user researchers and business analysts.
- Deliver high-quality finished digital service designs that meet web standards and GDS/GOV UK design principles, ensuring that elements such as accessibility are built into designs from the outset.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong GDS (Government Digital Services) experience
- Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web.
- Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser.
- A good basic understanding of web technologies and how they affect the design, including accessibility.
- Experience with web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping.
- Responsive web interaction design for mobile devices.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be eligible to obtain SC clearance.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Jack Wright on 07503 998388 or email@example.com
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Project Management | ITSM | Change | Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.