Digital Solution Architect – Permanent – UK Wide
Salary: £75,000 to £110,000 per annum - Benefits - Healthcare options
Location: UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple Digital Solution Architects across various Digital Practises all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of cloud, open source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients.
Essential skills & Responsibilities:
The Digital Architect will be experienced in understanding customer requirements, delivering Digital platform solutions, producing high quality code and scalable, integrated software solutions in the Digital space. It will suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to Digital platform design and delivery whilst also maintaining a hands-on role working with technology. Ideally you will have experience in software development or software engineering
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions - with the support of other architects and senior developers to design appropriate technical solutions
- Leading cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, building content management solutions, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications
- Manage third-party relationships with digital solution vendors
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, content management systems, Marketing, Automation or E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market. An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential.
- Software development experience, ideally in a high-scale Digital environment. Experience of market-leading Digital Experience Platforms such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Sitecore or Acquia would be an advantage.
- Web platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices. Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Knowledge of DevOps - including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management.
- Awareness of best practice in enterprise integration, API development, content management and scalability
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Aaron Perdesi on 07598474354.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.