I am excited to be working in partnership with a very well-renowned e-learning solutions provider who is currently looking to add an experienced Solutions Consultant to their ranks.
As the Solutions Consultant, you will ideally come from a SaaS e-learning background and love to work with people to help them understand and learn about e-learning products and services. You will also collaborate closely with sales teams on complex deals, providing discovery sessions and presentations.
You will also have a passion for growth and continuously look to challenge the status quo. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate strong commercial knowledge of the e-learning industry.
- E-learning industry knowledge, ideally with Docebo or similar products
- You have experience in technical sales/pre-sales before in similar roles (Technical Account Manager, Solution Architect etc.);
- Exposure to Pre-Sales, Engagement Management or LMS implementation
- A “can do” attitude, which means you look at obstacles as opportunities
- Strong sales attitude and instinct; enjoy speaking with prospective clients in all stages of the sales cycle.
- Love the intersection of technology, business, and learning.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise technologies and systems (including SSO, CRM, ERP or HRIS).
- Have a strong ability to share your technical knowledge while maintaining an upbeat pace and a positive mindset.
- Knowledge of the LMS industry and it's surrounding standards a plus.
- Experience in the SaaS industry will be considered an advantage.
Ready to Apply?
Are you reading through this advert and are thinking ‘That sounds like me’, then we want to hear from you!
So why are you still reading?!