We are working with a global software company who are a leader in their software market place. Due to the demand of their product and services across the world, they are expanding their world-class Technical Customer Support team and are looking for a EMEA Escalations/Resolutions Manager to join their growing team.
Our client strive and have proven to be an innovating leader, who are creating amazing solutions to help their customers save money, time and to manage their software solutions for the better.
This is an exciting time to join a privately owned organisation who are on the next step of their adventure!
This position will be the first of its kind in the EMEA region for our client.
We are looking for an experienced Escalation or Resolution Manager who can work closely with Technical Support, Software Engineering and Customer Success teams to help manage escalations, deal with high critical issues and help build strong processes and outcomes within the department.
You will be responsible for aligning teams to investigate issues and strive to resolve critical incidents, with a future goal of reducing immediate crisis and temperature.
Once critical situations are resolved, we are looking for you to look for improvement opportunities in either process or our product to avoid or resolve similar instances quicker in the future.
We would also want our Escalation Manager to be able to build strong relationships with internal teams and our customers and partners.
The Experience We Are Looking For…
- Extensive experience working in a Software Vendor or Software Re-Seller, as an Escalations Manager or Service Delivery Manager.
- Has excellent escalation management process experience, experienced dealing with critical issues and dealing with different challenges on a daily basis.
- Has strong risk assessment experience and is able to plan and action solutions
- Has either come from a technical background or has proven experience in learning a software or technology
- Has excellent stakeholder management experience and has the ability to build relationships with customers, partners and internal teams.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Lead and participate in meetings
Ready to Apply?!
This is an exciting opportunity for an Escalations Manager to join a fast paced and dynamic team and become an instrumental part of their EMEA team.
Want to learn more, then why are you still reading?!