83zero is excited to be partnering with one of the world’s leading software security software vendors, who specialize in privileged access security cloud solutions.
Our client is regarded as the pioneer and market leader of the privilege access sector and is going through their next phase of exciting growth plans and are looking for an EMEA Cyber Security Engineer, to join their EMEA team on a hybrid remote working basis in London.
A security background would be ideal, but we are also open to speaking with professionals who want to break into the cyber security sector!
- You will be fully trained and certified in our client's market-leading software security products from day one of your journey with them.
- You will then begin to provide expert technical services to our client's enterprise customers in the EMEA region
- You will lead and manage successful implementations of our client's solutions and ensure customers are set up to succeed
- Working with customers to understand their requirements and processes, to help them get the best out of our client's solutions
- Experience working in a Professional Services, Systems Engineer, Technical Support or similar role, where you have experience of technical support and implementations of enterprise software solutions
- Experience working with AWS environments (any AWS certifications would be beneficial, but not essential)
- Exceptional knowledge of multiple operating systems including Linux, Unix and Windows
- Experience working with IAM or PAM solutions, such as CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta or BeyondTrust etc. would be beneficial, but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory, with experience in Group Policy management
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Any experience with scripting technologies would also be an advantage, but not essential
- Any additional European language skills such as German or French would be ideal, but not essential.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and am thinking 'That's me!' - then why are you still reading?!