Do you want to be part of a growing software security company and become an instrumental part of the growth to their EMEA Technical Services team? If yes, then keep on reading!
We are working with one of the industry's fastest-growing software security companies, which specialize in threat detection, incident response, and cloud backup and recovery.
Due to the demand for their product and services in the EMEA region, our clients are looking for an EMEA Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join their growing team.
We are interested in speaking with experienced TAM’s or even Technical Customer Support Engineers, who have experience working in a software vendor and are looking for that next step in their career.
This position will see you join our client's EMEA Technical Services team.
You will be responsible for working with multiple enterprise customers, making sure they are getting the best out of our client’s software!
You will also collaborate closely with Technical Support and Engineering teams on escalated cases and projects.
- Experience working in a TAM or Technical Customer Support Engineer position, where you have experience working in a software company
- You have a passion for helping customers and love to understand problems and provide solutions to those problems.
- Technical exposure across multiple operating systems, such as Windows, Linux or Mac, and have an understanding of networking fundamentals.
- You like to take ownership. This is an influential role, where you will have the autonomy to work on projects, but also provide suggestions for us to keep improving our way of working
- Excellent organization skills and proven experience with being able to handle customer escalations.
- Any experience within the software security or backup industry would be beneficial, but not interested
Ready to Apply?
If you are thinking ‘Wow, this job sounds right up my street!’, then why are you still reading?!