83zero is excited to be partnering with one of the world’s leading software security software vendors, who specialize in privileged access security cloud solutions.
Our client is regarded as the pioneer and market leader of the privilege access sector and is going through their next phase of exciting growth plans and are looking for an EMEA Technical Support Engineer, to join their Enterprise Support team in London.
We are looking for individuals from a technical support background, who love technical troubleshooting and working with enterprise customers! We experience working in a technology software vendor, partner, or re-seller, who have experience in supporting customers and solving tricky technical challenges.
A security background would be ideal, but we are also open to speaking with professionals who want to break into the IT security sector!
This role is fully remote for the moment, but would be looking to take a hybrid remote/working from the office approach in the future.
- Respond to customer inquiries and technical problems through web portal, live sessions, and telephone.
- Address customer business needs and technical issues through diligent research, reproduction, and troubleshooting while applying acquired knowledge.
- Document all technical inquiries. Develop and review content for knowledge sharing for both internal purposes and customer facing platforms.
- Work directly with other global support colleagues, security services, sales, operations, and administration to ensure the long-term success of our customers and the company.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving. Demonstrates the ability to think through situations outside the norm and develop appropriate solutions for isolating the root cause.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a passion for providing world-class service.
- Experience of directly supporting enterprise-level customers.
- Ability and desire to learn products and technologies.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others, as part of a domestic and international team.
- Proven experience working across different operating systems, such as Windows, Linux or Unix.
- Excellent time management, decision making, prioritization and organization skills
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking ‘Wow, this sounds like me!’ then we want to hear from you!
So why are you still reading?!