The world’s leader in the Enterprise Backup & Recovery market are looking for an additional Technical Support Engineer to join their growing team based in Reading!
They are an organically grown company, who are proud to boast their build vs buy philosophy which has seen them reach over 2,500 employees across the world and counting.
Our client is at the forefront of the industry and are changing the way the world protects its data and information.
We are looking for passionate techy’s who get a kick out of solving complex issues and helping their customers get the best out of their revolutionary product.
You will join our clients growing Backup & Storage team and provide support to EMEA based customers from their offices in Reading. You will deal with a variety of different technical challenges from Backup, Windows Linux, Networking and Storage technology.
There is no technical ceiling on this position as you will own cases from escalation all the way to working with development teams to find solutions.
- Has a passion for technical troubleshooting and is a born tech problem solver!
- Excellent knowledge and experience of either Windows or Linux systems (both would be amazing!)
- Strong experience troubleshooting a Backup Software, such as Veeam, NetBackup, BackupExec, Commvault or any other similair Backup software products.
- Experience troubleshooting or administrating SAN or NAS systems
- A good understanding of RAID and Tape Drives/Libraries
- A good understanding of Networking fundamentals and principals
- Can demonstrate strong prioritisation skills and has the ability to handle multiple cases at once
- Enjoys helping people. Not just customers, but also peers and loves to knowledge share the benefit everyone’s skills set.
Get Ready to Apply!
Come and join the team that are changing the Backup industry and be part of an exciting, fast paced company which can offer multiple avenues of career progression!