Engagement Managers – Permanent – UK Wide
(Programme Managers/Project Managers/Engagement Managers)
Salary: £60,000 to £100,000 pa - Benefits - Healthcare options – Part Remote
Location: UK Wide
My client is a global consultancy who are currently looking for multiple Engagement Managers across various Digital Practises all over the UK. This is a permanent position and represents a unique opportunity for someone to enhance their digital consulting career.
Providing delivery expertise and consultancy to external clients, our Programme and Project Managers can be placed on technology-focused delivery assignments in any sector and on projects of varying size and degrees of complexity, from single small team assignments to multi-site, multi-country, multi-discipline projects. Projects may contain a blend of client and contract staff and include a range of different stakeholders. You will be responsible for the end-to-end engagement, including: shaping, defining, delivering and having responsibility for budget management; contract and commercial management; with an expectation to build excellent client relationships, enabling delivery led sales opportunities
- A passion for and demonstrable experience in managing bespoke software and/or digital development/experience design projects/implementation and integration projects, from inception through to delivery
- A recognised project management certification
- Experience delivering complex projects using an agile framework that may be with several (often distributed -including multi-country) teams, over several phases, and multiple stakeholder groups (including third-party suppliers)
- Techniques for estimating, sizing and tracking projects delivered using an agile framework
- A successful track record working directly with your clients to deliver value
- Experience of using a variety of agile frameworks to deliver projects and a passion for agile ways of working with teams and with your clients
- Excellent skills and knowledge of collaborative leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Excellent communication, negotiating and mentoring skills
What you’ll do
- Lead and motivate our teams to deliver meaningful outcomes that meet our clients’ needs using agile techniques
- Managing the delivery of agile projects across the full lifecycle; from sales-handover, through inception and delivery through to project close-down
- Owning the project constraints, including budget, timescale, resource, scope, risk and quality parameters and responsible for progress and other reporting to the customer and client.
- Leading the definition, scoping and planning for a project – working closely with key roles in the team (i.e. senior BA, lead architect, s/w engineering lead, DevOps lead and QA).
- Working across the project team (that may include near-shore and off-shore roles) to lead, motivate and mentor the team
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact Aaron Perdesi on 07598474354.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in Software Development & Agile within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.