Enterprise Architect – Global IT Consultancy
£65,000 - £75,000 + £5,300 car allowance + 10% Bonus + 10% Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT Consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Business & Platform Solutions division, their pinpoint focus is on understanding our clients’ business industries and technologies.
Our Client is growing the capabilities of its UK Centre of Excellence to work with our clients on the digital transformation journey. The Enterprise Architect will work as part of a multiple disciplinary team - alongside Senior DevOps engineers, application architects and cloud architects. You will help to understand clients strategic business outcomes and identify how they can help customers deliver upon their vision.
This role will involve a mixture of working from end client sites, UK Offices (London or Reading) and remote home working as required by the business. Regular travel to client sites anywhere within UK is expected. Flexible working arrangements will be available.
- You will have experience in leading an enterprise architecture team in a highly complex and diverse business.
- Demonstrable experience of working in enterprises, understanding the business goals and representing the organisations business requirements in an easy consumable manner, as it relates to strategy.
- Demonstrable ability to translate and map business strategy into information strategy for digital transformation.
- Knowledge of the technology and product landscape including software application lifecycle, DevOps, Agile, Cloud, automation and mobile; and experience in being able to align them to the customer’s preferences.
- Delivering IT projects and programmes to deliver business outcome.
- Bring in personal experiences and evangelise industry leading practices in enterprise architecture to our customers.
- Work with internal teams, clients’ senior leaders and enterprise architecture teams to understand the business vision and outcomes they require; making recommendations to support the client in achieving these.
- Use Enterprise Frameworks and models to develop plans of client’s IT enterprise landscape against business outcomes to identify gaps between baseline, and targeted states, recommending a sequence of plans to rectify. Recommending and influencing the choice of solutions to complex business challenges.
- Support client’s in architectural leadership in the resolution of inter-program and project issues.
- Work on bids to provide insight into the area how our client’s responses can best deliver upon the outcomes.
- Strong influencing and communication skills at a senior level. Able to present and depict the rationale of findings in simple, engaging and easy to understand business terms to a diverse group of partners.
- Certified in a recognised Enterprise Architecture framework e.g. TOGAF
- Able to undertake and successfully gain SC level security clearance checks.
- Application of industry frameworks and maturity models including COBIT, ITIL, P3M, MoP, MSP, PRINCE2
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327. 83zero Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Recruitment. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.