We are working with one of the world’s leading Open Source Software Vendors who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for an experienced Escalation Manager to join their team in Berkshire.
Our client pride themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Escalation Manager to take ownership of the Escalation/Critical Situation Management in the EMEA region, bringing ideas to the table and being an instrumental part of the development and growth of this practice.
This position will be the first of its kind in the EMEA region for our client.
We are looking for an experienced Escalation Manager who can work closely with Technical Support, Software Engineering and Customer Success teams to help manage escalations, deal with high critical issues and help build strong processes and outcomes within the department.
You will be responsible for aligning teams to investigate issues and strive to resolve critical incidents, with a future goal of reducing immediate crisis and temperature.
Once critical situations are resolved, we are looking for you to look for improvement opportunities in either process or our product to avoid or resolve similar instances quicker in the future.
We would also want our Escalation Manager to be able to build strong relationships with internal teams and our customers and partners.
The Experience We Are Looking For…
- Extensive experience working in a Software Vendor or Software Re-Seller, as an Escalations Manager or Service Delivery Manager.
- Has excellent escalation management process experience, experienced dealing with critical issues and dealing with different challenges on a daily basis.
- Has strong risk assessment experience and is able to plan and action solutions
- Has either come from a technical background or has proven experience in learning a software or technology
- Has excellent stakeholder management experience and has the ability to build relationships with customers, partners and internal teams.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Lead and participate in meetings
Ready to Apply?!
This is an exciting opportunity for an Escalations Manager to join a fast paced and dynamic team and become an instrumental part of their EMEA team.
Want to learn more, then why are you still reading?!