This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an industry leading System Integrator and award-winning Gold member of the Microsoft Partner network. They are now looking for an Experience Designer to help lead the design and UX activity for high-level, critical projects. The role is varied and hands-on where you will translate user needs, business objectives and technology capabilities into world-class experiences for a range of clients across private and public sectors.
*London / South East / Remote*
- Research users and business needs, turning these into insights that will help define user journeys and inform the design
- Prepare, conduct, and analyse behavioural in-context user testing sessions and document the findings
- Run workshops with stakeholders, users and technical team to align vision, drive consensus and insight discovery
- Design and present concepts and user interfaces for both mobile, tablet and desktop
- Create prototypes using tools such as Axure, Sketch and InVision to create and iterate clickable prototypes for user testing and stakeholder validation
- Prepare and conduct usability tests against clickable prototypes, take feedback and iterate the design
- Liaise with development teams and architects to ensure data and technical considerations are accommodated within the design
Skills & Experience
- Ideally, 4-5 years of industry experience at a senior level. Preferably working for a consulting firm or agency
- Candidates must be versed in user-centred design methods and techniques
- Proficient to expert in Adobe Creative Cloud applications, Sketch, InVision, Axure etc.
- Experience in working within an Agile manner within a commercial environment
- Ability to work collaboratively within multi-disciplinary teams
- Keen to learn, evolve, and continually challenge yourself and the way you do things
- Good portfolio (web-link or PDF) outlining your contribution towards each project (all submissions treated with the strictest confidence)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a diverse and collaborative company culture that offers career progression opportunities and a strong work/life balance.
Please apply now for more details!