This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading Global IT consultancies / System Integrators. This will be the opportunity to be a key player within their Software Development Business Unit within the Global Systems Practice, working with top-tier clients across the UK and potentially further afield.
My client thrives of offering dynamic solutions that reach further than their clients because they understand that their success comes from the heartbeat of their company; which is ultimately their people. They look encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; they are always willing to discuss flexible options where they can.
- Frontend test frameworks (Jasmine, Karma, Protractor)
- git or other modern distributed version control system, github
- Crafting and consuming RESTful endpoints
- Experience of in one or more of these languages, Python, Ruby, Node.JS and Go.
- Use of public cloud services to deliver applications.
- Developing to WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility standards required for Government Digital Services
- Worked within multidisciplinary teams in an Agile and DevOps environment.
- Problem-solving skills and ability collaborate with developers to overcome development and operational issues.
- Good communication
- DevOps for Azure cloud deployed applications
- Backend development using Java/Spring
- Jira and Confluence
- Contract testing with Pact
Please get in touch to discuss further!