We are working with one of the world’s leading Open Source Software company who are going through an exciting period of growth and are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to join their team in London.
Our client pride themselves on their adaptable and cutting-edge technology, which is changing the way businesses across the world connect their processes and ideas to make right decisions. This is an exciting opportunity for a experienced Software Engineer to join a team of passionate coders, who love to share knowledge, solve tricky issues and work together to create an amazing product.
- Develop new features across the front-end and back-end of our clients web applications, bug fixing and optimization
- Play an active part in defining the features that will be part of future versions through planning and estimation activities
- Help other team members taking part in regular code reviews and share your work through activities such as reviews, pairing, hackathons and internal demonstrations
- Work with other team members to ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the services and contribute to improving these metrics over time
- Contribute to our open source code, examples, and answers in the community forums
What you've got...
- Java programming experience including multi-threading concerns
- Practical experience of using the Spring framework
- Experience in Data Access, server-side integrations, extensions, and building RESTful APIs
- Front-end application development experience in a modern object-oriented language or framework, specifically Angular/TypeScript
- Software engineering best practices including unit testing, TDD, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes
- Knowledge of appropriate design patterns and methodologies
- Comfortable working with agile methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Java Developer to join a global leading organisation, where you can make an impact to a growing team and business.
Want to learn more? Then why are you still reading?!