83zero is excited to partner with one of the world’s leading cyber security companies, which is looking for German Speaking, Technical Support Engineers to join their EMEA Technical Support team!
Keeping on top of the latest cyber security threats has never been more important and our client has created a product set that allows organisations to stay one step ahead of cyber-attackers.
They are changing what security means and what it can do, giving everyone in your organization the confidence that comes with being more secure, every day.
What's in it for you?
- Our client will provide you with full training in our enterprise cyber security product offering.
- Along with the training in our market-leading products, our client will also support your development both technically and personally in areas you are looking to improve through mentorship and training courses.
- Our client is big on internal mobility. They like to promote from within and give the opportunity for employees to explore opportunities within and outside their original departments.
- An attractive company bonus, plus additional benefits such as Medical, Dental and Vision cover programmes, pension, day care re-imbursement, employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and support for community involvement training programmes.
We are looking for passionate techies who get a kick out of solving complex issues and helping their customers get the best out of their revolutionary products.
You will join our clients growing Technical Support team and provide support to EMEA-based customers.
You will deal with a variety of different technical challenges on a day-to-day basis and will have no technical ceiling on this position as you will own cases from escalation all the way to working with development teams to find solutions.
- You are fluent in German and English
- You are a born problem-solver! You love to get stuck into tricky technical issues across a range of technologies
- You have a solid knowledge of the Linux/Unix OS for troubleshooting and administration tasks
- You have a good understanding of basic Networking concepts such as TCP, UDP, DNS etc…
- Experience working in a Technical Support or similar based role, where you can demonstrate solid troubleshooting and prioritisation skills
- You want to be able to work a wide variety of large, complex problems as part of a supportive team and feed that urge to constantly learn about new technologies, techniques and issue
- You are customer-focused and driven by ensuring customer success!
- You have a passion for learning new products and technologies.
Get Ready to Apply!
Come and join the team that is changing the software security industry and be part of an exciting, fast-paced company that can offer multiple avenues of career progression!
What are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!