This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading software house in a vibrant office based in the centre of Marlow town.
They are looking for a highly influential Head of HR to join them in achieving their digital transformation plan.
You will work with the Senior Leadership Team and all employees globally to advise and support in all core areas within HR.
- You will live, breathe and deliver against our Strategy and Vision, Culture and Values, you will have a passion and love of empowering people, helping them find their ‘fit’ where they will flourish, be challenged and supported
- You will develop and implement a Global HR strategy which supports the company vision
- You will be a Servant Leader who builds and supports your teams through building their profile, mentoring, training, supporting and having those honest and transparent conversations
- You will anticipate future business requirements and ensure the company is legally compliant in employment legislation and forward thinking in protecting and supporting its team members across the globe
- You will work on various projects to ensure the best possible service is given to all stakeholders across the globe and continue to build strong working relationships
- Leading Global HR and people operations, ensuring excellence in delivery and evaluating how the offering can be further improved and optimized
- Develop best in class training and L&D programmes, help design and implement training programmes and initiatives, engagement plans as well as internal communication plans
- Supporting in driving the business OKR’s and SMART outcomes towards business success
- 6+ years as a true HR and L & D generalist with at least 3 years in a HR leadership role with first-class stakeholder management skills
- Evidence of performing in high-intensity environments with strong operational and strategic experience, working within clear financial budgets and to challenging deadlines
- Confidence and prior experience of working with and supporting leadership teams
- Strong knowledge of UK employment laws. Experience of European law and Global an advantage
- Ability to flex between being hands on and then flexing up to strategy and planning
- Ideally have a track record of a business going through a digital transformation, or at least be confident with new technologies
- CIPD qualified
If you are looking to join a marker leader, please apply now for more details!