83zero is excited to be working with London’s most central airport who are looking for a Head of IT Service Delivery to join their growing team.
Our client prides themselves in being leaders in airport technology and have very exciting plans for the future, including a large scale expansion programme.
Reporting directly to the CIO, as Head of IT Service Delivery you will be responsible for the delivery of all IT Services across the airport.
This role is critical to the business and plays a significant part in the future development, growth, and expansion of the airport. Their IT services are far more than just ‘core IT’ technologies and include operational technologies from CCTV and Thermal Imaging systems to drone detection and passenger processing systems.
You will be responsible for the development, implementation, and continual service improvement of IT Service Management processes and lead the delivery of services provided by the IT Managed Service Provider..
- Oversee all areas of IT Service Delivery across the business
- Work closely with 60+ third party service providers to ensure all SLA’s are in place and that they are delivering value for money
- Lead a programme of continuous service improvement which delivers both an ever-improving service and excellent customer experience.
- Contract Management of all 3rd party service providers ensuring regular and proactive Service Review meetings are held.
- Work as part of the Transformation and Technology Leadership Team, contributing to the IT Strategy and day to day leadership.
- Responsible for the IT Operational Budget.
- You must have a strong service delivery mindset, always having the customer at the heart of every decision
- Strong knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- Experience of managing constant improvement within the Service Delivery Team and with 3rd party services providers
- 10 years+ service management experience
Ready to Apply?
If you’re reading through this job advert and are thinking ‘Wow, that sounds like me!’, then we want to hear from you!
Why are you still reading?!