As the Head of ITSM you will be instrumental in the implementation of a world class service operating model for a global leading communications company.
Through the discovery phase you will create an Agile service focused culture based on continuous improvement, quality and risk standards. A solid understanding of effective commercial arrangements is critical. You will also be a key member of the technical leadership team and will be responsible for ongoing quality of service delivery to a standard that mitigates any technical or reputation risk.
Key experience required for the role, includes:
- Solid experience in a Senior IT Service Management role or Senior IT Service Delivery Management role
- Experience of supporting in a Senior IT role a large-scale enterprise SaaS product
- Excellent appreciation of customer service and strategies
- Strong knowledge of technology infrastructure and services
- Strong operations background (ideally held multiple roles)
- Track record of delivering major change programmes (technology, people and process)
- Strong team management experience
- Strong knowledge of ITIL framework and core processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong influencing skills
- Knowledge of leading Cloud services (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS)
- Lead and direct teams to make sure that service level agreements (SLAs) in place with both external and internal teams
- Delivering reliable and secure software platform (including service desk, security, infrastructure and DevOps)
- Customer service quality, principally delivered through the commercial functions in each region.
- Experience managing platforms in an AWS environment
- Improving customer service satisfaction through a continuous service improvement process
- Effective management of the service delivery function
- Pragmatic approach to business standards
- SaaS Product Capacity Planning
if this role is of interest to you then please apply or contact David Eales.