("Head of Service", "Head of ITSM", “IT Service Management”, ITSM, ITIL, “Head of IT Service”, Infrastructure, Cloud, DevOps, Testing, Agile, Permanent, Reading, Berkshire)
Head of ITSM - Technology Service Provider Permanent - Reading
Salary: £80,000 - £95,000 pa
Benefits: 25 days holiday | Pension | Private Health Care
Our client is a rapidly growing technology service provider delivering omni-channel communications and business automation solutions to a global customer base of tier-1 Telco, Banking and Enterprise customers.
The Head of ITSM will be responsible for a large portfolio of technical delivery projects, which will incorporate a major automation and business transformation programme. As the Head of ITSM you will be instrumental in the implementation of a world class and robust service operating model.
Through the discovery phase you will create an agile service focused culture based on continuous improvement, quality and risk standards. A solid understanding of effective commercial arrangements is critical. This individual will also be a key member of the leadership team and will be responsible for ongoing quality of service delivery to a standard that mitigates any technical or reputation risk.
- Solid experience in a Senior IT Service Management role or Senior IT Service Delivery Management role.
- Implementing a Service Operation from scratch and all the associated Operational Controls and Governance expected from a world class and robust service operating model.
- Experience of supporting a business to enhance their “Service Focussed” mindset.
- Excellent appreciation of customer service and strategies.
- Strong knowledge of technology infrastructure and services.
- Experience of overseeing the delivery of business requirements, solutions, agile, testing, cloud environment support and DevOps.
- Strong operations background (ideally held multiple roles).
- Track record of delivering major change programmes (technology, people and process).
- Strong team management and leadership experience.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL framework and core processes.
- Excellent stakeholder management and strong influencing skills.
- Knowledge of leading Cloud services (SaaS, IaaS and PaaS).
- Responsible for delivering reliable and secure Group wide core IT services (including service desk, security, infrastructure and DevOps).
- Responsible for customer service quality, principally delivered through the IT Service Desks in each region.
- Improving customer service satisfaction through a continuous service improvement process.
- Responsible for effective management of the service delivery function.
- Stakeholder management.
- ITILv3 Accredited.
- Pragmatic approach to business standards.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327.
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.