Do you want to be part of one of the UK’s top #20 best places to work? Then keep on reading!
About our client…
83zero is excited to be recruiting for a Head of Managed Services for one of our most reputable and long-standing clients, who are also one of Microsoft’s top tier Gold Partners in the UK!
Along with being awarded as Microsoft’s Partner of the Year on several occasions, they have also been voted as one of the best places to work in the UK.
Our client pride themselves on providing an outstanding services to customers, whilst also hiring some of the best talent from the Microsoft community.
What you’ll be doing…
You will lead our clients Service Management Function, serving as the figurehead for all the Managed Service and Service Mgmt. staff. This will include liaising with their enterprise clients, and collaborating across the business to drive customer success and service excellence.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development of full 24/7 Managed Services capability. In this role you will develop and mature our service offerings, ensuring value-add delivery, and manage the service catalogue propositions to help drive sustainable business growth.
We are looking for you to provide the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the department has clarity of purpose, effective operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and professional engaged staff in place to effectively operate the functions capability delivering thought leadership, quality outcomes and outstanding customer satisfaction and retention.
What you’ve got…
- Experience working in a Head of Managed Service or Customer Support Management based positions
- You have experience in nurturing a developing talented people. We want someone who wants to help their team members achieve their potential and progress within your team and the whole company.
- You can display Visionary Leadership. We want someone with passion and optimism; Inspires respect and trust; mobilises others to fulfil the vision; Provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- You have excellent customer success and service skills. You are able to deal with difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Adaptability - Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organisational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Analyses market and competition; Identifies external threats and opportunities; Adapts strategy to changing conditions.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading through this advert and are thinking ‘Well, this sounds like me!’, then why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!