This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading technology partner in a key leadership role, working closely with C-level Executives. They are looking for an experienced Head of Portfolio Delivery with proven ERP experience to join this exciting and continuously growing business. They are about to roll out Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations so experience of this would be massively advantageous.
Your Professional Experience and Skills:
- Strong experience with Dynamics 356 – Finance & Operations
- Outstanding IT Portfolio Management and Programme Delivery credentials at enterprise level
- You will have extensive experience of providing hands-on leadership in successfully delivering complex, cross-functional and competing digital programmes in a hybrid on-premise / Cloud environment
- Demonstrated ability of producing results within unstructured and dynamic environments; flexibility to changing priorities and critical thinking are requirements for this role
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to convey how complex business processes and issues might be enabled through innovation and digitalisation, and to translate technical concepts and designs into meaningful communication to business owners and others
- Outstanding command of delivery methodologies and key control processes including Schedule, Risk, Cost, Change, Quality and Governance
- Successful execution and end to end delivery of business enabling digital technology solutions across our client group, for example the implementation of Office 365, email migration and document management, cyber security, infrastructure stabilisation and other business enabling digital programmes
- Support the Group CIO in the strategic coordination and hands-on management of all activities
- Provide direction and visible leadership to the project teams. Establish standards, share and champion the use of best practice programme delivery methodologies, processes, tools and templates
- Establish and maintain appropriate programme governance, with reviews at appropriate points in the programme lifecycle. Define clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities that align with our client’s organisational practices and will support delivery to defined cost, schedule, quality, and scope objectives
- Develop and continuously improve an effective portfolio performance management framework, which will incorporate a balanced set of indicators by which success and progress can be measured
- Ensure the leadership team has real time visibility on the progress of all activities within the pipeline, and how these are delivering against the agreed strategy
- Work with the Head of Risk to establish and maintain processes and standards for managing risks and issues as they come up in the planning and delivery of programmes and projects.
Please apply now for more details!