We are working with one of Microsoft’s leading Gold Partners in the UK who are expanding and growing their family and are looking for a Head of Professional Services to join their growing team.
Our client has won multiple awards from Microsoft for their services in the market, along with finishing in the Top 10 companies to work for in the UK last year!
It is our client’s mission to deliver an outstanding service to customers and make sure that they are ready for the ever-changing technical advancements in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Professional Services who wants to be instrumental in the growth and future of our client’s business.
You will lead and be an ambassador for our professional services team, guiding and supporting Consultants and Architects through their career journeys. We also want you to be a driving force of customer success, building strong relationships with their partners and customers and supporting the PS team when working on critical projects.
You will also act as an escalation point on issues and risks, supporting engagement teams in dealing with customer satisfaction and working with customers when projects fall behind schedule.
You will also play a key part in the continued growth of our teams and will be involved in the Talent Acquisition process as a key person for potential new candidates to meet.
- Extensive experience working in a Lead or Head of Professional Services role, ideally in a technology focussed company.
- Has the ability to coach, mentor and develop staff within the Professional Services team.
- Experience in driving customer success and building strong relationships with customers and partners.
- Experience working with different departments within the business from PMO and Sales etc… to ensure resource allocation, engagement closures and utilisation.
- Prior experience working as an escalation point for critical issues on projects and being able to handle tricky customer situations, should they arise.
- Can act as a key member of the leadership team, striving towards team and company goals.
- Experience with budgeting, training, recruiting and staffing.
- Can demonstrate experience with market trends, products and competitors.
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Head of Professional Services to join a dynamic and growing organisation.
Interested? Then why are you still reading?!