Implementation Project Manager (Leading SaaS Vendor) – London – Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £60,000 (D.O.E) pa with OTE - £63,250 to £69,000 (Depending On Performance) pa
Benefits: Commission (20%), Pension (up to 6% contributory), Private Health (Family Inc.), Critical Illness cover, Death in Service, Gym Membership, Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, and 25 days holiday.
This is an exciting chance to join a leading SaaS Vendor who are very established within the market who are about to turn global and have received huge financial backing by Google! The company's cloud-based suite of SaaS products is widely used by over 150,000 customers such as Honda, Toshiba and Cisco. This is an opportunity for you to join as an Implementation Project Manager and work with some of the leading technical minds within the industry.
Our client is an exciting and forward thinking global software company (SaaS) based in Central London with a strong collaborative culture. With their client base growing rapidly they are looking to grow their implementation team by hiring more Project Managers with full life-cycle SaaS solution implementation project delivery experience and strong client facing skills.
- You will be responsible for the planning, management and review of our client’s major implementations.
- You will manage all phases of the implementation process across scoping, planning, design, build, test and go-live.
- This role will focus on all of our client’s products and you will play a key part in their growth plans across the region.
- You will own the implementation process post-deal closure.
- You will proactively identify and manage risks, issues, and dependencies throughout the process.
- You will foster long-term partnership value by becoming a trusted advisor to our customers, understanding their business and technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals.
- You will own the implementation standards, methods and tools we use to plan, deliver and review implementations.
- You will travel to customer locations as and when required.
What we need from you…
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst / Project Manager in a technical environment. Experience of service desks and ITSM a bonus
- You enjoy building great working relationships
- You have experience of managing multiple client projects simultaneously.
- Project Management Accreditations ideally Prince2 / PMP / PMI
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions.
For a further discussion, please contact James Money on 01628 564327
83zero Consulting Limited is a boutique consultancy specialising in IT Service Management, Design & Delivery | Change | Agile Transition within the UK. We provide high quality interim and permanent senior IT professionals.