Infrastructure Engineer – Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £41,000
Our client is a cloud communications software provider that enables companies to use mobile and digital technologies to improve and automate customer experience and engagement.
Due to the demand of their products and services across the UK, our client is looking for an ambitious and tech-savy Infrastructure Engineer to join their growing team!
If you love to take on new challenges and want to work for a company who can offer you a career and not just a job, well keep on reading!
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will play a key role in the management and development of our clients leading platforms and will be responsible for improving, maintaining, and supporting their IT infrastructure.
This role has no technical ceiling as you will be involved in a range of projects and tasks on a day to day basis.
We are looking for IT professionals with a background in either IT Systems Administration or IT Infrastructure Support who want to be a pinnacle part of our clients growing Infrastructure team.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong experience with the Windows Server Operating Systems (Windows 2012, 2016 + Legacy) including; Failover Clustering, WSUS and IIS
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DFS, NIC Teaming, IIS)
- Experience of aligning and managing Azure offerings (Pass/Iaas) (experience of similar with AWS would be beneficial, but not essential)
- Knowledge and experience with TCP/IP networking
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 and later Administration
- Experience working on Linux based operating systems
- Any certifications or training in Microsoft Azure or AWS
Ready to apply?!
If you have read through this job description and are saying to yourself ‘That’s me!’, then we want to hear from you!
What are you still reading for? APPLY NOW!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and follow the instructions. For a further discussion, please contact Georgia Shepherd 01628 564 108