Our client a leading solutions provider is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their current team.
You will be responsible for system stability and building new environments in line with project requirements.
- Cover 24x7 on call rota
- Responsible for 3rd Line Incident Support (Direct & 3rd Party management), Root cause analysis and problem management
- Maintain and enhance documentation and ensuring company policies and procedures are implemented consistently
- Work with DevOps engineers defining cloud architecture and build
- Maintain system up-time to meet or exceed platform SLA’s
- Capacity monitoring and management
- Problem investigation and resolution
- Server maintenance during scheduled downtime (which may be in or out of normal business hours)
- Work in compliance with the company IMS
- Responsible for housekeeping and patching is completed
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code & Scripting
- Windows server & Windows Services
- Desktop support
- TCPIP, Juniper firewall
- ISO27001, ISO9001 – Security
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please do send your most up to date CV.