We are working with a high-end retail brand that is all about empowering its customers through fitness and wellbeing. Our client has been well established in the market for over 20 years and has stores all over the UK.
Based on a hybrid working model, London offices & home working. This is a permanent opportunity for someone to manage the companies infrastructure
- Accountable for all infrastructure
- Take responsibility for the management of the infrastructure estate of both on premise and cloud servers
- Act as an escalation point on the helpdesk from the 1st and 2nd line engineers
- Work with third party SAAS vendors ensuring the infrastructure provided to us is appropriated sized, configured for optimal performance and commercially competitive
- Proactively monitor all infrastructure and security events and take action where required
- Knowledge share to junior members of the team, helping them learn and develop
- Be willing to come into the office twice a week, occasional weekend cover and also travel to stores as required
- A security first mindset. Good understanding of next gen security tools
- Exceptional knowledge of Azure IAAS, PAAS, SAAS, Sentinel, SSO Configuration, resource monitoring, performance tuning and security best practises
- A good understanding of the commercials of infrastructure and experience of managing an infrastructure budget
- Ability to work with and influence 3rd party providers
- Knowledge of deploying IaC in Azure, data warehouses, POS and application monitoring would be beneficial
- In depth understanding of all Office 365 applications
- Significant experience managing Windows servers. This includes VMware virtualisation, HP SANS, SCCM, Veeam
- A good understanding of networking. Configuring Firewalls, VLANS, VPN’s etc. Particularly with Meraki
- Retail experience
- Resilient, proactive, positive attitude and approach
- Responsive and passionate about delivering excellent customer service
Incredible BENEFITS & BONUSES.
Get in touch with 83zero today to find out about this awesome role!