This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading market research company, working with leading FMCG and Retail brands.
Main role responsibilities:
- Support your client/s to by producing outstanding insight that answers questions from supplied briefs (formal or informal)
- Scheduled work on reports or regular deliverables that ensure we are hitting agreed deadlines with the right data & insights where relevant
- Available to support immediate ad hoc data and insight requests
- Build your understanding of the brands and categories that you have been assigned
- Build a wider perspective on the state of the UK and what is affecting shoppers in the world of FMCG
Skills and Experience Required:
- You need to have an advanced working knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and be comfortable with large amounts of data.
- A natural ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Superb attention to detail and an ability to demonstrate strong analytical thinking.
- Keen interest in the FMCG & Retail Sectors
- Degree educated, ideally in Retail, Business or Marketing (other relevant degrees will be considered).
- You will need to be commercially focussed in order to truly bring value to both our business and our clients.
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to explain complex insights in a simple way
- The ideal candidate will live and breathe our company values; continuously championing them through-out the team, business and within their day-to-day role.
For further details, please apply now!