This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading Data & Analytics agency, onsite with one of their largest UK clients.
As an Insight Director you will be responsible for account plans and delivery against these for the team and for the end client, supporting the Senior Insight Director in development & execution of strategy.
You will be responsible for creating indispensable, long-term, solution-focused consultative partnerships within the client and with other agency providers.
- Translation of client business objectives to key stakeholders
- Development of Account plan
- Delivery of strategic insight
- Engagement/Relationship at stakeholder level
- Tactical delivery
- Lead client engagement on solutions and capabilities
- Management of operational delivery
- Coaching and mentoring to enhance team performance
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience within FMCG, Retail or equivalent industry
- Consults with clients to influence and challenge thinking to drive business agenda
- Seeks out and engages learning opportunities for direct reports and self and applies key learning
- Builds and leverages mutually beneficial relationships and networks internally and with C-Suite
- Demonstrated resiliency and sound judgement in dealing with business and corporate challenges
- Demonstrated planning, leadership, communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated breadth of industry knowledge and relates key trends to impact on clients
- Demonstrated expertise in translating data and analysis into relevant implications
- Demonstrated strong understanding of client issues
- Builds relationships with other data providers and seeks out complementary data sources
- Strong analytic skills
- Able to effectively manage virtual and diverse teams through changing climate
- Commercial and financial management with a deep understanding of P & L and margin management
For further information, please apply now!