This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading Market Research Agency on one of their largest FMCG accounts.
The Insight Manager will deliver high quality insights and data solutions to aid with exceeding revenue targets. You will be the first point of contact for the client on day to day issues so will need to deploy analytical thinking whilst being a professional and approachable partner to clients.
- Coordinate, execute, analyse, and present findings. Recommend potential action steps and additional opportunities
- Demonstrate ability to cut through data and issue clutter, and identify what is most important
- Drafts client ready decks and presents fact-based arguments influentially
- Work closely with the client to produce strategic and tactical presentations
- Develop and leverage strong, collaborative relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Strong project management and process skills
- Strong data manipulation skills & technical understanding
- Able to engage in a consultative manner with clients when helping solve/manage content deliverables
- Presentation skills, to deliver analysis to the client in an impactful way
- Ability to manipulate large data sets in Excel. To summarise, chart and develop impactful presentations from granular data
- Analytic capability – ability to use multiple data inputs to generate logical analysis
- Technical understanding – ability to understand & communicate technical solutions
- Planning, Organizing and Coordinating – ability to coordinate teams towards a common outcome, delivering on time
If you are an experienced Insight professional, looking to make a real impact within the market, please apply now!!