Our client is a global leading software company, who have recently set up their first-ever UK based team to complement their already established teams in the US and Australia.
This is an exciting opportunity not only to join a global software vendor but to be part of their UK adventure!
Due to their continued successes and achievements, they are looking to hire an Instructional Designer to join an established team, to support the creating of their online courses and to support the sales and training activities of their our clients customers and partners.
Translation support of online sales & tech training courses for regions:
- Take the lead in coordinating with external translation vendors to update production files using translation assets (SRT or SubRip Subtitle files, synching translated scripts and dubbed audio voice overs)
- Collaborate with contributors across regions on multiple projects concurrently
- Maintain required admin structures for version control and archiving of artefacts required for translations
Production of online sales & tech training courses
- Assist in the design and delivery of training courses that address the identified gaps in
- learners’ skill, knowledge, behavioral requirements, and learner profiles; and optimize skill and knowledge retention
- Transform technical content into engaging, informative, and effective learning solutions and educational materials such as storyboards, slide packs, facilitator and participant guides, skills verification assessments, practice labs, and evaluations, etc.
- Ensure these are concise, task-based, and accurately validate learner competence with newly acquired skills, knowledge and capabilities.
- Ensure these are also continuously improved, current and relevant for learners
- Assist with LMS administration including creating LMS course shell, file structure, metadata, resources; uploading required online course artefacts (videos, icons, posters, assessments, question banks etc); conducting learner experience testing (testing courses as a learner, for end to end course completion and downloading of certificates, etc); activating and archiving ourses, etc
What you’ve got!
- At least 2 years experience in instructional design, and assessment for competency-based training programs. This includes: conducting TNA (training needs assessment), curating training material, converting instructor-led training to online recordings with integrated videos, media, blend of formats, and methods.
- Experience with audio and video post production and editing, industry standard publishing formats such as SCORM, creating SRT (SubRip Subtitle) files and syncing SRTs and other translated strings, and loading courses and working with external LMSs.
- Comfortable working across multiple timezones (AMS, EMEA, APAC)
- Good communication, project management skills, relationship building and stakeholder engagement skills
- High level of creativity and creative thinking, and attention to detail
- Online content creation tools, L&D authoring (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Camtasia, Adobe Captivate; Articulate, iSpring Suite, Rise, Storyline, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Animate, VideoScribe, Audacity, etc)
- Audio and video editing and post production (e.g. Audacity, Sound Forge, Cool Edit Pro, Pro Tools, Nero, Audiograbber, AVID, Premier, SnagIT, HyperSnap)
- LMS platforms (e.g. Absorb, Cornerstone, Success Factors, Moodle, Litmos etc)
Ready to Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Instructional Designer to join a global software vendor who can offer exciting challenges, a platform for growth and opportunities.
Interested? Why are you still reading?! APPLY NOW!